umeira Bay Island– General Facts
Jumeirah Bay, the Island is a 6.3 million sq/ft mixed-use development that will house low rise multifamily residential and villas along with a boutique resort and a marina. Jumeirah Bay will be the home for few exclusive homeowners who will have the luxury of being on their private beach with great views out to sea and Dubai’s world-renowned skyline including the tallest building in the world.
The Island is located in the heart of Dubai – the shoreline North of Jumeirah linked to the mainland (Jumeirah Road) through a 300m long bridge, and it will be the only connection between the site and the mainland.
Jumeira Bay Island is located in Jumeirah, opposite Four Seasons Hotel
- Freehold Development
- Permitted Height: G+1
- Usage: Residential Villa
- Average size 17,500 – 36,200 sq/ft
- Ownership: Freehold
- FAR: 0.75
- Estimated annual Service Charge AED 4 / Sq Ft
- Restriction is applicable by Meraas in terms of design & construction guidelines
- The development follows Dubai Development Authority (DDA) rules and regulations in terms of design & construction https://dda.gov.ae/dda-services/zoning-services/
- Dubai Land Department Registration fee is paid by the Buyer
Prices: AED 1,100 – 1,400 / Sq Ft